25 Church Street, Willimantic, CT 06226
100 Amston Road (Route 85), Colchester, CT 06415
How can you get your loved one the right care without squandering family wealth on nursing home costs or losing it to the Medicaid system? How can you be sure your loved one is getting the right care? What will you do if there are problems? If these are questions that you have had to ask yourself recently, then it is time to turn to the trusted and caring legal team at Guarnaccia, Connors, Kalom & Zorn, LLC.
Whether you need help choosing a power of attorney, planning for the future or guidance with wills and trusts, we are here to help with your concerns for your aging loved one or yourself.
1. What happens to my house if I go into a nursing home?
2. Can I live in the house if my spouse goes into a nursing home?
3. Can I make a gift to my children?
4. What does it mean to “spend down my assets”?
5. I am healthy right now, how do I plan for the future?
6. Can I arrange to stay at home instead of going into a nursing home?
Do you have questions regarding a parent and their future needs? Call,
For over 30 years we have been helping families respond to the legal, financial, physical and psychological challenges presented by long life, illness and disability.
1. Wills and trusts
2. Living Wills
3. Conservators and guardians
4. Power of attorney
5. Medicaid (Title 19) applications
6. Planning for the future
Children – do you have questions regarding a parent and their future needs? We can help you so you can discuss these issues with a parent.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.