E-Mail: info@gc-lawyer.com 


Guarnaccia, Connors, Kalom & Zorn, LLC

25 Church Street, Willimantic, CT 06226

100 Amston Road (Route 85), Colchester,  CT 06415

Jonathan Zorn

Practice Areas: Bankruptcy; Real Estate, Commercial and Residential; Personal Injury; Family Law; Business Law; Civil Litigation; Wills; Estate Administration; Estate Planning for the Elderly.


Bruce Kalom

Practice Areas: general practice with an emphasis on real estate, wills and trusts, probate, corporation and LLC formation, business law and family law

Providing dedicated and knowledgeable legal representation for you

We feel we owe our high regard and longevity to our philosophy to provide the best and highest quality legal representation to you. We understand that your case is important to you. We are a general practice law firm with experience in the areas of real estate, probate and wills, elder law, personal injury, civil and criminal litigation, and business law. Our professional staff has many years of experience, and treat you with integrity and respect.  The next time you or someone you know have a need for legal services, please keep us in mind and call for a confidential consultation. We are here to serve your needs.

Giacomo J. Guarnaccia

Practice Areas: Real Estate, commercial and residential; Business Law, Corporate Law, Probate and Wills, Elder Law


Kevin C. Connors

Kevin C. ConnorsPractice Areas: Personal Injury Law, Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Appeals, Probate, Litigation and Wills

Get the sound legal advice and representation you need. Call,

Willimantic : 860-423-6309

Colchester  : 860-537-4400

Going to court – for whatever reason – Personal Injury, Civil or Criminal Litigation, Motor Vehicle, DWI, Family Law – can be a strange and intimidating experience for anyone. We’re here to help.

Meet our legal team

When you are facing impending legal issues - turn to help you can trust

A Group Of Attorneys Guarnaccia Connors Kalom & Zorn- Attorneys

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.  You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.”